I am having regrets right now realizing that I didn't get my tulip bulbs in the ground last fall. I bought a HUGE bag and it stayed nice an warm (and lost) in the garage all winter. I'm so bummed! Tulips are my FAVORITE part of SpringHave I mentioned that I need to get organized????
She LOVED coloring eggs and she was obsessed with the chocolate bunny for some reason. She was really worried about the chocolate bunny being 'hollow' and 'why was there no candy on the inside?'

We spent last weekend in Idaho where it is STILL WINTER. I can't believe the piles of snow that are still lingering around. We were able to see Maddi for the first time and go to her blessing. She is a doll and we can't wait to see her again!
I am looking forward to conference this weekend! It is always nice to have a week off of church and I have a good excuse to hang around and get a few projects done.



4 comments:
Love the new background. Hayden is so funny. I laughed about her praying for the Easter Bunny to bring good things. I didn't hear that around our house, but I do hear things like "Bless that Mommy will let us have and otter-pop," or whatever the wanted item is. Savannah is the one who does it. Then she peeks open her eyes to check to be sure that I heard her. :) IT is really hard to say no to things after that. Likewise, I'm sure the Easter Bunny felt inclined to bring something special. Aren't kids funny.
You can buy tulips at lowes that have already sprouted and plant them now. jfyi
Love church from home! Wonderful talks too.
I love the pics of your sweetie on Easter. Missed seeing you around girl!
Hayden is so darling! I can't wait until Easter means something to the kids. I love the prayers for good easter treats. That puts a lot of pressure on the Easter Bunny. I love hearing what you are up to. I'd be fun to hear about it in person. We need to get together sometime. I haven't even ever seen your house!
Post a Comment