We FINALLY broke down and got Hayden a puppy! She is so excited to finally have her own dog and likes to help take care of him. Her dad is equally excited! (I don't know who needed a dog more.....Hayden or Brandon.) I have never raised a puppy to be an inside dog and it is definitely trying my patience....acutally, it is nearly putting me over the edge. I am sure that it will be worth it in the end! Brandon is very patient (too bad he can't be the one that works at home all day). This dog is very cute and has a cute personality! His name is Boston, he is a Cockapoo (Cocker Spaniel/Poodle), he is currently about 10 weeks old. Hayden is very proud!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Hayden's new friend!!
Posted by Kacey at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
He's so cute! Hayden is so beautiful! She looks so much like you!
Beware! I broke down and allowed a dog into our home as well. I 'second' your notion that the hubbies need to be the ones home all day with these dogs. Thankfully ours was basically house trained when he arrived, but he has destroyed SO many things in our house! I won't go into details, but he has become a very 'expensive' dog! :) At least your new little guy is cute and fluffy. He looks cuddly! I might be more patient if ours had the same cuddly quality.
Oh, this is Thelissa, not Paul. If Paul was writing the comment he would have gone on and on about how great our dog is. That should be a dead give-away in who wrote what! :)
Wow Kacey----I was thinking Sparky might be the only dog I know you as having. Cute dog and Hayden is beautiful. Put your chairs up on your couch! I'm remembering that from when you had Sparky.
Oh my gosh! Your new puppy is sooo cute! He looks like a little stuffed animal! I would LOVE to go to lunch with you and Jessica sometime after dance. Let's get something set up! This Wednesday I have something in the afternoon, but what about the week after? We'll talk :)
ohhh I am glad you posted pictures, I keep wanting to come see the new kid on the block... sooo cute! and you can tell how happy Hayden is, what a sweetie!
Braxton will be jealous. Didn't you have a dog like that when you were growing up? The dog is very cute.
Post a Comment