Wednesday, July 15, 2009

5 going on 15.....


Our little girl is growing up! Here are some highlights of the past few months:

Pre-school graduation!

Lagoon! (finally tall enough to ride 'The Bat')

Soccer

Dance recital....she was an apple in The Wizard of Oz! She didn't miss a single step.

LOTS of bike rides.


Silver Lake

7 comments:

Paul said...

you guys. Glad to see the new post. You all look like you are doing well. We keep saying that we need to get together. Our "summer"is almost over due to year round school, but we should still try to do a weekend night get-together.

Hope things are well.
Thelissa

Shannon said...

Kacey! I loved reading about your updates :) We must get together and go to lunch before summer's over!!!

Derek and Kelli said...

Yeah for Brandon!!!! I'm glad he is finally tall enough to ride the Bat! Hayden is a cutie. Come see us at Snowbird in a couple of weeks. Todd will be there Sat - Monday (I think).

Anonymous said...

Hey Kacey, Cute Cute Cute. We were out to Kilgore over the 24th and I was thinking about you. Hope you are doing well. Hayden is a doll!

Vicky said...

Our little princess neighbor is 5! so so beautiful. Love the family picture, love you guys!!

Vicky said...

Great pictures, I love specially the one of Hayden in her "apple" custome : ) is so cute and the family picture, what a beautiful family you guys make!

Anonymous said...

Oooo OOoo! Found a picture with YOU in it! Haa! You look GORGEOUS!!! Miss you guys. Hope all is well! Hugs