Is it November already? Yikes!!!
Who knew that Halloween could last one straight week????? .....one party after another!!!! I thought the costume would be worn out by the time we made it Trick-or-Treating!


Hayden was so excited to be a witch--- a "happy witch"!! She LOVED all of the crazy Halloween business this year and literally RAN from house to house. She didn't really care about eating the candy...she was more worried about having a HEAVY bucket. She thought she should fill it to the brim!! Mission accomplished----
6 comments:
Halloween week is almost as exhausting as Christmas! That has got to be the CUTEST witch costume ever!
Hayden, you are the cutest "happy witch" I have ever seen! Thanks for having dinner with us Sunday!
Hayden--you are SO pretty! What did your mom dress up as?
She looks so great. She is growing up too fast.!
We never saw such a beautiful little witch... I loved it when she told me "I am a witch" love you cute girl!!
I wish we could have been there to see you cute witch costume Hayden! Grandpa is excited to see you the weekend of your moms birthday!!
Post a Comment