Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long overdue......

Is Summer over already? Whew......where does the time go? We had a great summer! Here are a few highlights:
The annual Riverton Rodeo-- Hayden waits for it all year!

Cardboard House

We made a house out of cardboard appliance boxes and then Hayden painted EVERYTHING!


Kilgore-- in the Indian Paintbrush!





The Tetons

Cucumber Boats --- what a fun dad!! (The long wire things you see---they are sparklers. Of course Brandon had to light them for the ultimate show while they floated in the bathtub full of water. )

American Fork Canyon---Campfire with the Gee's!

Hayden is back in pre-school and dance. She is so much fun and has the greatest sense of humor. She cracks up at anything and has the deepest, loudest laugh!

Hayden keeps us hopping and continually laughing. Her latest favorite words are 'interesting', 'disgusting', and 'humongous'. Whenever she is describing colors...she says 'it's pink-a-lish' or 'a little black-a-lish' or 'green-a-lish'--- maybe I should be correcting her, but I think it's the cutest thing. She is also obsessed with trees that have been cut down or that are leaning more than they should....she always says (in a sad voice)....'that poor tree.' We watched 'Cheaper by the Dozen' with her this past weekend and she was heart broken when the pet frog died. It was so sad-- she is so tender hearted and such a sweetheart. What a good girl!

We had the Primary Program this past Sunday. Hayden did a great job and even said her part IN THE MICROPHONE!!! She told us all week that she wasn't going to say it and that we could give it to someone else.

Life is good......crazy, but good!

8 comments:

Brad and Lindsay said...

Cute update...if Hayden isn't the cutest thing ever! I love her little pink cowboy hat and matching boots...just like her mother!

Thelissa said...

Glad to hear from you. Love all of the pictures.

Shannon said...

You updated your blog!!! All your pictures are so fun and cute! It looks like you had a summer-of-fun!

The Egg Basket said...

Such a cute crew! Hey how did the kitchen turn out? Pics or anything? I know, I'm the worst... you post a little and I beg for more. :)

Derek and Kelli said...

Where's her big buckle? Maybe she's just waiting until you let her use yours. Glad you finally updated. Hope you guys are doing good.

Chris and Molly Wambeke said...

I couldn't help but check out your blog when I saw it on Tabbi's list. Your family is so cute. How old is Hayden now? She is getting so grown up. My husband and I just recently moved to Utah. We are living in Springville right now and just had a baby girl. Molly (Jon Blanchard's little sister)

Vicky said...

What great pictures... ohhhh and the cucumber boats, do you have to be a kid to do that one : ) so fun!
I love the first picture of Hayden with her boots and hat, she's a sweet heart, we love her! and you guys are not too bad either..ha ha
we are so glad we are neighbors!

Vicky said...

boots right? : )