Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Sunday walk around Silver Lake......

10 comments:

Thelissa said...

She looks really grown up!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and Grandma Lesley say that is the cutest little girl and can't wait to roast marshmallows on a stick with her!

Shannon said...

Looks like fun! Silver Lake is so beautiful :) Can you believe the girls start back in ballet in less than a month!?!

Jill said...

Brandon you better get a stick ready. those boys are gonna come around sooner then you think. She's beautiful!

Vicky said...

She's soooo pretty!! What a beautiful place too.

Paul said...

Wow! That music is loud. Oh and she is really growing up.

Shannon said...

Kacey!
I just read your comment on my blog, you're too kind :) I was actually telling Jessica last week that I really wish Isabelle was in the same dance class as your girls because I really miss talking with you guys! I don't have any friends in the new class, so sad for me (because it's all about me!)j/k I would love to do lunch with you sometime! Let's plan something!

Shannon :)

Annie said...

Hi Kacey,
It's Annie Selander here. I found your blog through Marne's blog. How are you? Hayden is BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Kacey-- She is such a cutie! Such a happy little girl.

The Egg Basket said...

Ok, seriously Kace... it's SEPTEMBER! (Your daughter is so cute... post again, dangit!)