I forgot to include some pictures from Hayden's dance recital in yesterday's post. Her dance center performed Aladdin this year and it was much more entertaining than Peter Pan last year. Brandon even agreed that the show was much better than last year-- he still says that it is two hours of his life he'll never get back. He would rather get there in time to watch Hayden dance and then leave. (Typical man I suppose.) She did a great job and she was so excited. She didn't miss a move!! She looked so cute and seemed so grown up-- where did my baby go? They were supposed to be snakes or snake charmers (depending on who you talked to). Either way, the "dance" was a little interesting, but it turned out much cuter than I ever thought possible. Here are a few pictures of Hayden in her VERY bright costume.... she LOVES it!! (Does anyone remember Rainbow Bright???? That is what her costume reminds me of.)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Aladdin!
This is a typical pic of Hayden-- there were people around watching her and it was
making her nervous!! She does NOT like to pose for the camera and I am a TERRIBLE photographer-- so we don't mix well. We usually have MAYBE 1 good picture out of 20, and that is only if we are lucky!!
Posted by Kacey at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
She is really a stunning little beauty! She is looking so grown up! What a cute costume.
Kacey!
I love your blog! I am so glad you let me know about it, it made my day! (seriously!) :)
P.S. Does Jessica have one? If not, she should! :)
She does look grown up. Where does time go. I have to laugh at her posing smile. Savannah does this closed mouth half smile thing and we are constantly saying "smile nice". We even went to kiddie kandids the other day and she did the same smile in all of them. Glad to know someone else has to struggle through smiles with their kids too!
FYI- I just tagged Hayden, so look at my blog when you have a minute!
Hayden--you looked so cute in your snake charmer outfit!!! I wished we could have seen you dance!!! Love Grandma Lesley, Grandpa, Mary and Spencer
Oh my freakin' cute!!! She looks just like you kc! Okay... I'm calling you as soon as I can. We need to do lunch. SOOOO CUTE!
Post a Comment