Friday, May 16, 2008

Definitely crazy.....

It's been awhile! I keep thinking that I will download some photos and then update the blog. I finally gave up on the pictures (I'm not even sure where the camera is at the moment) and thought I would post without photos.

Our kitchen is still a mess but is progressing. Brandon is worn out and a little stressed about everything coming together in time. We still have a huge amount of work to do in the next two weeks but it seems to always work out in the end.

The latest on Hayden---
-Her favorite word is "definitely." She told her dad yesterday that he was "definitely funny" and then later, she said she was "definitely hungry." Funny! Where do they learn these things?
-She LOVES to ride her bike and we take several walks around the block so she can go "FAST." She loves to be outside and can never get enough of her swing.
-I was mowing the lawn on Monday and she followed right behind me with her 'Bubble Mower.'
-She sings at the top of her lungs EVERYWHERE she goes. Her favorite songs are: anything on the Enchanted soundtrack, I am a Child of God, America the Beautiful, Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift (she REALLY gets going on the "I hate that stupid ole pickup truck" part), all of the songs she learns at preschool (some I have never heard before). She has always LOVED music!
-She has been so patient and such a good little girl. We have been dragging her to flooring stores all over the valley, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. and she is always happy and makes the most of every situation ---usually by singing.
-She is still hunting for slug-bugs everywhere we go!

1 comments:

Thelissa said...

Hayden cracks me up! I'm picturing her with her mower! So funny!