Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A big step.......

It’s true!! I started a blog—not because I expect others to peruse daily to keep tabs on our super exciting life, but more in an effort to create a journaling experience for myself. I find the days and weeks fly by so quickly and I am not great at recording events. I always think I will remember everything--- think again!! We will see if this helps me to keep better track of the fun (and sometimes- not so fun) things Hayden says and does. I am computer illiterate so bear with me.




This is Hayden--- the Queen of our house who definitely rules the roost. We had no idea that a child could bring so much joy to our lives. She has a great personality and she gets SO EXCITED about everything!! (I think she is going to be a cheerleader.) She lights up any room and it is hard to have a bad day with her around. Her heart is so tender and she worries about everyone. She pays attention to detail and NEVER forgets anything--- ever!! She goes to pre-school two days a week and loves every minute. To see the world through a child's eyes is so much FUN!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Thank you for the invite to your blog! I think Hayden is sounds like such a ray of sunshine and what sweetheart too! I know she is a true miracle. I look forward to more posts ... hint hint.

Laura

Suzanna said...

Holy buckets, Hayden is the cutest thing ever! It's so crazy that you are a Mom. The last time I saw you was at your wedding. We NEED to get together!!

Vicky said...

She's the sweetest little neighbor we have ever had... oh yeah you guys are pretty ok too, ha ha ha
Vicky